FRITO-LAY® Snack Mix
1 Hour 15 Minutes
1 Hour 25 Minutes
- 3 Cups Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
- 3 Cups Cheetos® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks
- 5 Cups Life® Cereal Original
- 2 Cups Rold Gold® Original Tiny Twists Pretzels
- 3 Cups Sunchips® Harvest Cheddar® Flavored Whole Grain Snacks
- 3 Cups Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn or SMARTFOOD® SMART50® Sea Salt
- 2 Cups Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dark chili powder
- 1 tsp smoke paprika
- ¼ tsp gound cumin
- few dashes hot sauce
Preheat the oven to 250°F. Directly on the pan or in an x-large mixing bowl, mix together cereal, Cheetos, Doritos, Sun Chips, popcorn, pretzels and peanuts until evenly distributed.
Spread evenly on an x-large baking pan or 2 large baking pans.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter with seasonings.
Add hot sauce to your taste. Stir or whisk until seasonings have dissolved.
Pour over party mix and gently stir.
Place into the oven and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, stopping to stir every 15 minutes.
Spread on parchment paper to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature.