Thank you for your submission for Prize-Winning Meatloaf.
Your submission has been received and is under review.
Our prize-winning meatloaf from our kitchen to yours.
Email ingredients list
Invalid emailIngredients list sent!
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Bake 1 hour to medium (160°F) doneness until not pink in center and juices show no pink color.
Let stand 5 minutes; drain off any juices before slicing.
- Customize meatloaf by adding one of the following to meatloaf ingredients:
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) or canned (drained) corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- One 2-1/2-ounce jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Sprinkle top of baked meatloaf with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Return to oven for 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- Spoon heated prepared spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, barbecue sauce or salsa over each serving.